Asylum seekers, refugee status holders, and illegals

Do you live in an asylum seeker centre, have you just received a residence permit (temporary or otherwise), or are you in the Netherlands illegally? Then you can go to CSG Haaglanden. Appointments here are free and anonymous. You do not need insurance and you do not need to give proof of identity.

More information about: