Men who have sex with men

Are you a man who has sex with men and do you have multiple partners? You should get tested twice a year in that case. You can do so at your GP, at CSG Haaglanden or through Testlab.

You can also go to CSG Haaglanden and MANtotMAN for a vaccination against hepatitis B.